Today was my complicated day :(. Tomorrow are 3 daily test, they are History, Civics, and Indonesian. But tonight, I couldn't study well. I had a problem with one of my friend, and actually, that was my fault. But she couldn't forgive me. Okay! I could understand why. But, there wasn't a big problem. I thought we could talked each other for rosolve the problem. But, she was so sensitive. :(
I had another problem, too. Since I was at 3rd grade High School, I was easy stressed. I have many test and project everyday of school. The lessons were very difficult. After school, what can I do are just take a rest for a while, take a bath in evening, have lunch, STUDY!!!, and sleep! >___<"
And then, I decided to pray. Pray to God, or pray to Holy Mary. I prayed to Holy Mary with the Three Hail Marys Novena. And believe it or not, I felt better (few) after I prayed it :) I still believe in Her. She could help me to face this life with mediation of Jesus Christ :)

Comments