Looking for University

September, 5th 2011

Today I didn't want to got up early because tomorrow is the first day of school after Lebaran holiday. But, I had a plan with my friends to visit a university in Jakarta (I'm at 3rd grade for High School now). So, I forced myself to got up at 5.45 a.m. Still so sleepy.
After breakfast, I went to mall near my dorm to took some money in a bank. Then, I walked to shuttle bus stop which beside the mall. My friends was still waited for me. They already had tickets. So, when I arrived, the shuttle bus was coming. We got into the shuttle immediately. But, there was only 3 seats left. So one of my friend, Rolan, sat on front seat (because he was the last passenger. Pity. Hehehe.). Along the trip, we talked together (except Rolan). I thought we were the noisiest in the shuttle bus (sorry for the other passengers :P). When we saw Benhil bus stop, we got out from the shuttle and walked to the overpass.
We arrived at Atma Jaya Campus. We walked into the campus accompanied with Rolan's sister. Then, we got into the Administration room. Rolan's sister left us in there. Cella and I asked many questions about Doctor Faculty. Johan and Rolan just keep silent (=_=) They only asked if they were asked by the receptionist.
After asking satisfied, we wanna go home. But before that, We went to Plaza Semanggi Mall. We hang out at Dunkin' Donuts and talked together. After from Dunkin', we toured the mall. When time was 11.15 a.m., we decided to walk to the shuttle bus stop. Gading Serpong - Semanggi shuttle bus stop was more far than Semanggi - Gading Serpong shuttle bus stop. We must passed the traditional market to got there. Luckily, the shuttle bus wasn't crowded so we could had seat more freely :D
We arrived at Gading Serpong on 12.15 p.m.. I decided to back dorm. But, they wanna to hangout again at SMS (Summarecon Mall Serpong). So, I followed them. We had seats at the downtown walk of the mall. We had girl talk, boy talk. Hehehe :P Then, we went to Doner Kebab to had lunch. We went home at 2 p.m.. I went to Cella's house and then she visited my dorm. We both had girl talk, played guitar, etc. (^_^) She came back to her home at 4.30 p.m.
Today was exciting day! \(^O^)/ Thank you, God!

Comments

Post a Comment