HIS SHIELD

Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him and he will do this: He will make your righteous reward shine like the dawn, your vindication like the noonday sun. – Psalm 37:5-6



This story was ’bout 3 years ago.
That time I had someone special for the first time. You know, like a child who got the new toys, that’s what I felt.  I thought I found the best one: smart, calm, kind, and the point was a church’s servant. He always got compliments from one of our leader religion group. In few months early, our relationship was good: no anger, no problems. About the 4th month, he started his negatives. He tried to do something far (for me) than just holding hands. Okay, maybe I was hyper, but what I believe in a relationship was ONLY give your precious-things (mouth kisses, or the other sex-thing) to the one who REALLY loves you in the name of God! Yeah, I know  I was “primitive-minded” but I don’t want to disappointing Him. But how fool I was, I didn’t want to break up with him. I was still in love with him. And he tried in another day again, during that 1.5 years, and I didn’t think to break up! (Now when I write this I think I REALLY a DUMB that time!)
Finally, for short, we broken up. I totally didn’t feel sad. What I thought for the first time was “Oh, thank you, God for let him go from me!” And that night I didn’t dream about him nor about how we got break up. What a glory!
When my friends knew ’bout this, they were shocked. They didn’t expect that he was a JERK-type. I just laughed, and said 2 sentences: “Don’t judge the book by its cover.” and “What a sick, stupid lamb fell in love with the lion.”
This is what I mean that God’s power is REALLY AWESOME! He kept me from the wrong one! And I’m sure He will give me the BEST one for me, someday.

Comments