H.O.L.I.D.A.Y


Long time no see, readers!
I had a lot of business for a month ago...No, for two months ago since my last-posting on this blog. Yeah, I had so many exams in my school. Practice exams, school exams, and national exams. You can imagine how busy I am at that time, must study every day. ()
Fortunately, I could pass all of the exams and graduated from my High School on May 26, 2012. \(´  `)/

How about my scores? It was not too bad. Thanks to God. 

After graduated, I've VERY, VERY LONG holiday, about FOUR MONTHS! This is the LONGEST holiday I ever had. WOW! 
Yeah, I just wait for the college. I'll go to the college on September. During the holiday, I just relaxed my brain in my home by listen to music, read books, and also EAT! HAHA! But sometimes I sold my handicrafts to some friends to get some extra pocket money during holiday. Then, I helping mom to clean house, too.


Oh yeah, I watch a variety show during this holiday, too. I guess some of you know this variety show. That's called "RUNNING MAN". I could laugh and LOUD OF LAUGH it with my little sister and bro. I'll tell about this variety show on next post.

Regards!


Comments