The Struggle to God's Home

Today I went to church with Ms. Angela. We went at 4.30 p.m. We went there by public transport. And then, when we got there, we spared our time for got a picture in front of the church (◦''◦)
We attended the Mass for 2 hours. During the Mass, Ms. Angela was worried about the way to come back home because it was raining out there. I consoled myself by said to her that the rain will stop before the Mass was finished. But unfortunately, it was still raining when the Mass was finished. WHAT THE...! (―˛―")

So, we walked to Living World Mall while use the umbrella. It was annoying when we walked and the  red soil was happy to adhered on our sneakers. And the trouble wasn't stop at there. We must walked to Alam Sutera's Gate to got the public transportation again to come back dorm. And the red soil adhere on the sneakers again and again. I was imagining that I must clean and wash it when I arrive in dorm. And that wasn't a good news when remember I was very hungry and cold. Щ(TДTщ)

The trouble was coming when we sat down in the public transportation, especially the second transportation (we need two public transportation to come home). The car was full, was out of capacity, and the most severed trouble was the passengers. The passengers were wet and bad smell (you can imagine how the smells of them). The thing that made me annoyed was the driver didn't care about that. He just thought about how to get money in one way. [_]

Luckily, we arrived in front of Furumai Ramen (because we wanted to eat). Thus our pain was end. But unfortunately, we couldn't eat because the restaurant was closing. How pity we are. It seems today was our unlucky day. ()

Finally, we arrived at dorm, at the first thing we did was wash our self. It felt sticky because the rain. After that, I warmed my bitter ballen for my dinner, and Ms. Angela fried the nuggets. We must satisfied with that. We must allow that five-stars food imagination in our head. (-̩̩̩-͡ ̗--̩̩̩͡)

And then, we wash our sneakers because they were very dirty and full of the red soil.

Comments